A Typical SuperSlow Zone® Workout
Clutter-free, casually elegant environment.
Our location is a clutter-free, casually elegant “professional service” [not a ‘gym’] providing the definitive ideal exercise environment:
- Arrive to a clean comfortable environment
- Exercise in what you have on for the day or change
- Climate controlled and distraction-free
- One client + one Accredited, Certified SuperSlow Zone® Instructor
SuperSlow Zone® personal strength training.
The safest, most productive 20 minutes of effective exercise. A positive atmosphere – it’s inspiring!
- Professional coaching by a Certified Instructor
- Consistently attentive and encouraging feedback
- Distraction-free, no annoyance, ideal environment
- Exercise on five to seven state-of-the art machines
- Maximum Results In Minimum Time
Depart sweat-free and feeling great!
Done in about 20 minutes, you feel a sense of accomplishment, energy and power. Knowing you take good care of yourself creates a peace of mind which ripples through all areas of your life. A few benefits are:
- Increased strength & endurance
- Reduced stress & muscle tension
- Improved sleep
- Boost metabolism
- Increased focus and stable energy
The SuperSlow Zone® Results
- Improved cardiovascular fitness and overall health
- Greater muscle strength
- Increased metabolism
- Greater endurance, stamina and energy
- Improved muscle tone and body shape
- Optimum fat loss while maintaining muscle
- Stronger bones
- Reduced injuries
You may have some questions and we have the answers.
SuperSlow Zone® provides an accredited, high intensity, low force exercise strengthening protocol (method).
- Best fits the definition of complete exercise by properly and safely building muscle and increasing the resting metabolism, allowing the body to burn more calories even while at rest.
- It is beneficial for rehabilitation, bodybuilding, weight loss, and general exercise.
- A distinguished 29 year history as it was invented during a $3.2 million Osteoporosis Study at the University of Florida School of Medicine.
Our Omaha SuperSlow Zone® is a clutter-free, casually elegant “professional services” [not a ‘gym’] providing the definitive ideal, clinically controlled exercise environment:
Pacific Springs in Omaha, Nebraska is a distinctive health and exercise studio.
Welcome to SuperSlow Zone, located in Omaha, Nebraska – Your premier personal wellness & exercise studio, owned by Julie Beard, an accomplished entrepreneur and marketing executive. Many of our clients are new to exercise and many are exercise enthusiasts. They are looking for exceptional and sustainable results. SuperSlow Zone Pacific Springs allows our clients to achieve their maximum fitness goals in an ideal professionally controlled exercise studio in minimum time.
Julie is a Certified SuperSlow Zone Instructor. She has always empowered her employees to recognize the value of exceptional customer service as the key building blocks of the organizations that she has championed. In addition to striving for excellence in customer service, Julie has always practiced healthy life style choices, including strength training, proper nutrition and years of yoga practice. Now with her investment in the SuperSlow Zone franchise in Omaha, she is committed to helping others achieve their fitness goals and be the best that they can be at every age.
Our clients are discerning, busy people. Some don’t really want to exercise, some may not have worked out in a while…or ever!, and others who like to work out that are looking for a quality experience and results in the least amount of exercise time. ALL of our clients know they have to do something. So they select us – exercise that works at a fair-priced, attractive location with purposeful, professional staff. What matters? What our client’s say. Check out our Success Stories and Results Photos.